How To File a Wage Theft Claim

Before submitting an intake form (available in Spanish and English), make sure that your claim deals with wages totaling $60.00 or more and you have proper documentation to support your claim (this includes: time stamps, hour documentation, income tax forms such as W-2 form, or pay stubs). For further guidance on how to follow through Wage Theft claims, please click here.

Once you are ready to go forward, please look at either the English or Spanish intake form(s) below and contact Miami-Dade Consumer Services at (305) 375-3677.

Aggrieved employees must complete a Wage Theft Claim Intake Form / Forma de Reclamo De Robo de Salario to begin the process.